Saturday, October 21, 2017

Blessed be God forever!

Hello, reader.  I don't need to introduce any more blog posts with, "It's been a while since I've posted anything here," because it's just a given at this point!  And I reckon that's ok.  :)

In general, my usage of social media/networking has greatly diminished, due to my own choosing to be more involved in the here and now reality of everyday life, without things like Facebook stealing my attention and exacerbating my negative emotions.

My life has changed dramatically since I last posted: the wait for marriage is now a thing of the seemingly distant past, as my sweet love and I were consecrated to each other and the Lord in Holy Matrimony on 7th November, 2015.  We lived in Malaysia, worked there, furthered our efforts towards coming to the USA, discovered our sweet baby's life inside my womb!!, moved to the US, and received our baby girl during the Christmas season.  It has been a miraculous journey, because our Father only has good plans for His beloved children.  He has seen us through every step of the way - in fact, He has made every step possible and filled with grace beyond measure!  It only keeps getting better from here, I believe, despite challenges, rough waters, uncertainties, and failings (on our part).  These days, my hope is anchored in this One who gives me the grace to say in faith, "Jesus, I trust in You!"

---

I'm just gonna go ahead and publish this one, even though the ending is abrupt...it's at least a little update on where my heart was (at least a little bit) in March of 2017.  I'm trying to finish what I start and working more on writing again.  Perhaps posting unfinished blog write-ups will encourage me to keep writing more!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment